Sunday, December 23, 2018

Life Under the Steely Grey, Chemtrailed Sky


Every “cloud” in the sky is a melange of toxic metals and nanoparticles sprayed from above, 24/7, by airplanes...
Empowered and combined with an endless stream of toxic energies streaming out 24/7 from countless microwave towers, smart meters, and wifi transmitters...
Under and within this matrix of toxins, this assault against organic life, blind, ignorant humans try to live out their lives, ignoring what is above them, around them, and within them...
Clouded, toxic thoughts, chronic unease, ringing ears, anxiety, anger, depression, grief, pain, and desire to escape this pain through drink, through food, through psychotropes, through distraction...and most of all, through stark denial...
I can feel the toxicity in every cell of the body, streaming into my head, my neck, my back, my lungs, my mind. I cannot sleep, I cannot stay awake, I cannot breathe, digest, or relax...
My consciousness is a prisoner in this body, my body is a prisoner on this planet. The sun is a white death ray. Nature is a bio-weapon to be used in future acts of war against the human race. All food and water is sodden with metals and nanoparticles...
My brothers, my sisters, this is what I see, this is what I feel, what can I say, what can we do, how can we arise and awaken from this nightmare? We are turned against ourselves, against each other...
What are our choices? If you speak the truth you are insane. If you ignore it you are insane. Do not speak up, and do not remain silent...



No comments:

Post a Comment